4.8K views

I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund.

AVOID THIS COMPANY! Laurie is a scam artist, she will say they have been shipped, you call her back a week later and then she will say they are being made now and ready to ship in a week, the machine is broken, shipping lost the information and it goes on and on. Same for the refund, she claims it has been sent. Then you call back and she will say accounting is working on it.

Lies all lies... They did send an upper set but one had a hole in them the other made me look like I had buck teeth and I couldn't even close my mouth, they stuck out over my lower lip. What kind of quality control is that?.

Now they are saying they will not send me a refund or deal with me any longer because they feel I am difficult and will not be happy no matter what they do. Not true, I will happy once they refund my money!

Bill Watson, says they will not work with me until I take down my online postings about them. I will once they either send me what I paid for, or refund my money!

Review about: Brighter Image Lab Veneer.

Comments

Call the attorney general for your state. If they get enough bad business complains they should start some kind of legal actions.

Also call better business bureau.

The company that ripped you off will go on a list of shady business practices and maybe save another consumer from getting ripped off.

What? Looks good bro.I don't see a problem.

thank you sooooooo much for telling the rest of us HOW THIS PRODUCT SUCKS

I WAS GOING TO BUY THESE FAKE PEICES OF *** GARBAGE, that was UNTIL i read uour comment

I now to will tell my friends and they'll tell there friends and they'll tell there friends.....

i believe i made my point

JENNALEAH DELGAUDIO LAS VEGAS NV.

to Anonymous Garden Grove, California, United States #1352582

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll look elsewhere. Any suggestions?

Torrance, California, United States #1034843

You are totally dumb to have gotten some mail order dental treatment instead of going to a regular dentist. You know this outfit is practicing illegally, don't you?

So you have no legal recourse. A fool and his money are soon parted.

to Hank Haymarket, Virginia, United States #1059440

Torrance, California.... maybe you should consider yourself blessed or lucky that you have never been in a desperate situation in life where you grasped on to hope.

If you have never been duped in anything because of desperation or "dumbness" thank your lucky stars, you're one in a million!...... NOT

to Truf Torrance, California, United States #1113942

Let me get this straight. You took your OWN impression- with what?

You sent it to some mail-order lab. They made some kind of fake porcelain teeth WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT YOUR *** WAS LIKE. And you were supposed to cement it with what? Elmer's glue?

How did you EXPECT this to work??? Gosh, for so much money you could have gotten a REAL dentist to do something useful!!!

to Hank Garden Grove, California, United States #1352589

Your point was made.

to Truf Garden Grove, California, United States #1352587

I am in agreement with you. I'll try almost anything to correct this with no insurance. But I can see where some truble may lay ahead.

when u make a purchase with a credit card, are u allowed to say that it was stolen? I mean if you do not get a product isn't it covered..

even with a social security debit card a person can claim this to get a refund from the company who took their money.

Are people paying in cash or what? :(

Gimme-A-Break
to NewZooReview #935464

Yikes... this was a long time ago. I wonder what the update is.

to Gimme-A-Break #1059443

NewZoo has a good point. Don't believe in ripping people off but do unto others, what goes around come around, fight fire with fire.........

to NewZooReview Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1059068

right on and its good leverage to get your teeth in a timely manner

Brighter Image is a rip-off. They are nice but they do not deliver.

Save your money. I sent my veneers back twice and the 3rd time I never got anything back, So shame of me for beleiving this could really be true. They will take your money and give to some teeth whiting serum and a pair of huge horse teeth.

They will never fix it either. I gave up because they are phonies.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #619461

Read the terms and conditions very carefully before and everyday after you make your purchase. They are constantly updating them and changing them.

These people are scam artists. Most of the so called after photos on their website have been photoshopped and are not real or they are employees. On page 2 of the shopping cart there is a photo of a lady with short hair named Beth, but that is not her real name. That photo is Laurie Hall herself!

They are very nice in the begining but once they have your money they no longer care about you. If you even receive your order it will take months and month for you to get it. It will be stuck on the model made from your impressions and they will claim it fits and is covered under the terms and conditions. Did you know that Bill Watson does not have any dental experience?

This man is not qualified to make veneers. The "Lab Manager" worked in a Photo Booth before working for this company. Bill Watsons former business experience is window tinting! He doesn't know anything about teeth.

He is a charlatan and a fraud. Report this man to every organizatioin that you can including going to your local news. This company needs to be stopped! They are crooks!

Their teeth whitening gel is a joke too. They offer 30% and a 38% but they are scamming customers because it only comes one way and they get it in 5 gallon buckets. They have it squeezed into syringes. They use a black one and white ones.

They are purposely decieving customers. :( :( :(

:cry :cry Same here and yes no veneers! or refund

Going on nine months now and still no veneers or refund. Now they say they will not do anything until I remove my postings about them.

At this point all I want is my money back. I do not rust them at all and will not accept anymore excuses.

They have been trying to hide from all the true statements about how they steal money and never send working veneers now the go by. Press on removable veneers; snap on smile alternative by brighter image and a whole host of other names.