2.1K views
100% full Not resolved

I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!we do the process 3 times..!!!

it looks cheap and unnatural...i try to communicate with them but nothing so i started to do a website call www.scambrighterimagelab.com and put any bad reviews against this company ,so any potential customers be aware !!!i let them know the social media storm is coming but they don't belive me so i do this for living social media!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of brighter image lab veneer from Brighter Image Lab and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Brighter Image Lab to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was product never fit my mouth. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brighter Image Lab for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Brighter Image Lab?

Comments

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1175900

How do I get my money back

Dallas, Texas, United States #1160807

Only an *** would try to get veneers directly from a lab without a dentist.Even with a large variety of impression tray sizes and many thick and thin impression materials, I frequently have to take impressions over.

And you patients think you can do it with ONE size of impression tray and only putty impression material.

You are one crazy cheapskate!There is a sucker born every minute.

to ClydeDDS Dallas, Texas, United States #1349770

Clyde DDs Why don't you make affordable payment plan's for people without dental insurance?? I'm sure these suckers whom you are referring to can't afford real *** dental care and I'm sure this is why they went with the Brighter Image Lab. *** Wipe.

I got mine.i felt the most *** person in the planet.they look fake

Do not feet.very sad

falco

I forget something really important they have a legion of paid people to upload videos with fake results ...i try to put negative reviews from the internet and they don't last more than a day...ALL COMMENTS WAS DELETED

vida_151

Cool! I also orders two arc with expedite shipping after 3 months they send a two ice of trash plastic as veneer, I called them several times and nothing changed they are totally scam, heather the name of a woman from accounting is so rude and liar she told me refund me and also told she can fix the veneer for me but after that she tell me that it is expired so they just waste my money and kill the times, I also planned to make a video on YouTube and will put it every where, I also put my negative review on every YouTube video about press on veneer, I'm so happy that you make a website to tell everyone that this product is fake, thanks, Good Job!

falco
to vida_151 #1073543

I do ...what happen was this they're ahead of all of us when you post something only appears in your account when another person open the youtube video nothings coming out.that's why you don't see any bad reviews,don't try BBB nothing happens the only i have faith was i fill a report with the FBI and told them to go different pages like ripoffreport.com

scambook or pissedconsumer.com to check i was not the only one...good luck..concentrate to speak bad about the company and not on the *** who owns the company because at any time he and his lawyers can sue you for libel or something...