Brighter Image Lab - SCAMMED by this company

I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!we do the process 3 times..!!!

it looks cheap and unnatural...i try to communicate with them but nothing so i started to do a website call and put any bad reviews against this company ,so any potential customers be aware !!!i let them know the social media storm is coming but they don't belive me so i do this for living social media!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Terrible veneer looks like trash
    • Terrible quality
    • Product never fit my mouth

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Brighter Image Dental Lab Dental Veneers
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #741838 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brighter Image Lab? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1160807 Dallas, Texas

Only an *** would try to get veneers directly from a lab without a dentist. Even with a large variety of impression tray sizes and many thick and thin impression materials, I frequently have to take impressions over. And you patients think you can do it with ONE size of impression tray and only putty impression material. You are one crazy cheapskate! There is a sucker born every minute.

2 3 Reply

Apr 11 #1143031

I got mine.i felt the most *** person in the planet.they look fake
Do not feet.very sad

1 1 Reply

Dec 03, 2015 #1073545

I forget something really important they have a legion of paid people to upload videos with fake results ...i try to put negative reviews from the internet and they don't last more than a day...ALL COMMENTS WAS DELETED

0 0 Reply

Dec 03, 2015 #1073526

Cool! I also orders two arc with expedite shipping after 3 months they send a two ice of trash plastic as veneer, I called them several times and nothing changed they are totally scam, heather the name of a woman from accounting is so rude and liar she told me refund me and also told she can fix the veneer for me but after that she tell me that it is expired so they just waste my money and kill the times, I also planned to make a video on YouTube and will put it every where, I also put my negative review on every YouTube video about press on veneer, I'm so happy that you make a website to tell everyone that this product is fake, thanks, Good Job!

0 1 Reply

Dec 03, 2015 #1073543

I do ...what happen was this they're ahead of all of us when you post something only appears in your account when another person open the youtube video nothings coming out.that's why you don't see any bad reviews,don't try BBB nothing happens the only i have faith was i fill a report with the FBI and told them to go different pages like
scambook or to check i was not the only one...good luck..concentrate to speak bad about the company and not on the *** who owns the company because at any time he and his lawyers can sue you for libel or something...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Brighter Image Lab. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Brighter Image Lab.
Filing a new complaint about