Company would not provide a refund for a kit that was never used.Impressions were never made or sent to the lab to begin the process.

For that reason, I should be entitled to a partial refund of my $1,939.00. This included express processing for $149.00, along with a 2-year Replacement Warranty for $149.00. I have not been able to speak with anyone directly regarding this issue.

I emailed three times @, and finally got a response back eight days later.The company provides no customer service and is not interested in having customers who are satisfied with their product or the service provided.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Thank you for your reviews guys. I will not be dealing with this option for veneers!

Now that I've paid for my veneers but have not received them the customer service especially Lori Hall will not call me back or help me find my order. One guy I believe his name is Greg hung up on me!! I would never deal with this company again!

Would you be interested in getting a group together and filing a lawsuit against them for breach of contract? Please let me know