1.4K views

"STOP being embarrassed to smile WITH press on veneer**

After 4 impression that they send me none of the veneer fit my teeth, they are so unhelpful, The woman from accounting is too Rude, when I called her she never talk to me seriously she just making jock and laughing she is the worst customer service that I ever seen when I ask them for my refund they just kill the time and waste my money, They never reply my emails, Heather told me I never get your emails but after I put my reviews in youtube she change her bad attitude and reply my emails however she is so unhelpful, I'm sorry for my self that I order from this Trash company, They are Scam, Please never order from this company, their veneer like a recycled plastic, it is so cheap! Shame on brighter image Lab! PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Product never fit my mouth.

Comments

did you get your refund?

SeasonedDentist has made multiple comments about complaints here. Why would a real dentist be wasting time trolling a complaints board about a competitor?

And a real dentist would never make such nasty comments because it is unethical and unprofessional. Go back under your bridge NotaDentistJustaNastyTroll.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1219063

Thinking you could send an impression you took on yourself to a lab without a dentist examining your *** is a fairy tale like believing you can fly to Europe by pasting paper wings on your arms and flapping them.

I also Ordered double arch, when I got the order, they just 2 pieces of really cheap quality plastic.

Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States #1069590

Take them to court. Seems to be the only way someone will respond today.

Havelock, North Carolina, United States #1051167

When did this all take place?

to Mi #1051285

I ordered on July 2015 and they replied to me that they don't refund me last week, they are totally scam!

vida_151
to Mi #1069596

On July 2015, they are totally scam!