Brighter Image Lab - Out of $800

33 of 39 Brighter Image Lab reviews

Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I work 3 jobs and I just wanted to look nice ( I have a tooth missing in the front )for my sons wedding and help me in the work place .this company needs to get closed down.if anyone is out there who can help ,I don't know what too due . I will contract diffrent tv stations to see if they can help .this is a very bad company and I can't believe they getting away with it .Thanks Andy

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 23 Yes 23
33 of 39 Brighter Image Lab reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 11 #1092775

I also contacted this company thinking they would supply me wwith teeth I
could wear. The first teeth they sent me looked like costume gag teeth. They sent me another impression kit , and for some crazy reason I still didn't realize they were a scam company. I received the second teeth that were worst than the first veneers they sent me. They blame me and said I
didn't do the impressions right.
I contacted my bank. They requested all of the communication I and the company had with each other.
I also requested a refund from my bank account since I paid them with my
credit card, stating that they fraudulently took money from me, knowing they couldn't give me teeth I could wear. I also contacted the BBB Bureau. They must have contacted this company because, Thank God, they refunded my $642.00 dollars back. I wish you the best.

5 0 Reply

Dec 30, 2015 #1086386

My god people!! What is it about typing behind a computer that takes away the basic decency we should have toward each other?! Andy, I wish you the best of luck getting your money back, some people are just rude.

2 0 Reply
roaddog

Nov 05, 2015 #1059064 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

if you ordered by credit card you can have them get your money back i used that leverage to get mine They are cheap but for the price im happy had to do some work on them to fit comfortably I feel sorry i went through it to with them I do like the fact that they dont need glue to keep them on

0 0 Reply

May 06, 2015 #980652

I, for one, appreciate your honest review and the photos. I think it will save people a lot of trouble down the road! God bless you :) As for the people who decided to leave mean comments... Maybe get a hobby or something. Being rude to strangers on the internet for no reason seems like a waste of time.

9 1 Reply
NotaSUCKA

Mar 11, 2015 #956720 San Clemente, California, United States

Wow please tell me you can take those out. Your gums would look better than that lady, come on. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm sure you're a nice person.

2 4 Reply

Nov 20, 2014 #903669

They look very natural.

1 10 Reply
Seasoned Dentist

Aug 30, 2014 #863433 Topeka, Kansas, United States

Labs are for dentists to send patient cases to. It is illegal for them to treat patients directly. You went to someone operating who was performing dentistry illegally, and then you wonder why the outcome was poor?
By the way, your face form displaying a lot of gums is one that is VERY difficult to place veneers in, and make them look decent. This should have been explained to you to start with.
Next time, go to a reputable dentist WITH A DENTAL LICENSE.

8 5 Reply
suse

Jun 20, 2015 #997503 Spring, Texas, United States

When will people like you -- most likely with money to burn -- get a clue. She SAID she works three jobs and wanted to look nice for her son's wedding. I am dealing with cancer where radiation has ruined my teeth. I am on disability -- I CAN'T AFFORD A DENTIST. If I could (as I am sure this nice lady would have) I would have gone too the best in town. I hope you are always so rich with the big bucks and never have to suffer. I have been on both ends. It can happen toy you.

12 1 Reply
shanteterry3

Dec 08, 2015 #1075467

No disrespect but its not about money. Its about attitude. If you have an attitude that equates money with not suffering, then no amount can ever suffice. He didnt say get an MORE EXPENSIVE dentist, he said get a LICENSED one. And Im sorry, but was whatever amount of dollars she saved by not going with a licensed practicioner worth the 800 she lost with her sub-par results? I am far from rich (dollar wise) but i know that the cheap is very expensive.

2 0 Reply

Sep 07 #1209484 Chester Township, New Jersey, United States

There are many charity care options for you to receive dental work. Many teaching hospitals provide this service either for free or on a sliding scale. In addition most dentists offer payment plans to fit many bugets. Better to get it done right the first time and not throw money down the drain. Shes stuck with that problem now after paying for something that was too good to be true and does not work. You may want to seek out this option (at a teaching hospital considering your health) and maybe consider not bashing someone who is successful through a lot of hard work and your health issues are not his fault. I have been on both ends too but would never bash someone else. Lets leave class warfare out of this

0 0 Reply
Artie

Sep 20, 2013 #719345

use your teeth to rake leaves...

4 6 Reply

Jun 03, 2015 #991210

. She feels bad enough with out having the jackal sounding off for their entertainment at her expense. I'm sorry that you had this happen to you, there is nothing for you to have to defend. I hope you and others in the same position get justice. I know what it is like to not be made of money, have insurance, or decent affordable insurance. We do the best we can with what we have. My children always came first, then I did for myself, with what was left. Something to consider for all of you who have been ripped off and looking for help....anyone who is licensed, such as a dentist, has to keep up the standards of the bar review (what ever the term is), so tell the doctors office that you have tried your best to have their cooperation, now they leave you a choice but to file a complaint to the Bar that oversees their license, hopefully they will be more cooperative. If not follow through by filing a complaint to the Bar and try to get their license revoked. Best wishes.

3 0 Reply

Sep 18, 2013 #718770

What was in the glue to make your face swell so badly. Did you have an allergic reaction?

1 5 Reply

Sep 18, 2013 #718692

Look on the bright side, I bet now you can eat an apple through a chain link fence. You can't put a price on that!

2 8 Reply

Sep 18, 2013 #718643

I would never use them and I will never recommend them. I hope they do the right thing but we know that's not going to happen.

1 1 Reply

Sep 18, 2013 #718642 Warren, Oregon, United States

You are missing more than a tooth honey...Learn some basic writing skills. You deserve the crappy horse teeth for using all of those commas. Hope your kids are better educated then you. :x

2 22 Reply
Andy

Sep 18, 2013 #718799

Yes my children are very educated I have 2 dr and 2 business owner you must be a very unhappy person to be so mean and just for you no commas

17 2 Reply
human

Nov 22, 2013 #746005 Houston, Texas, United States

You should check your own writing skills. "better educated then you"
I believe you meant better educated than you. The nerve, criticizing someone's grammar. Check yours!

23 0 Reply

Nov 14, 2015 #1063890 Deland, Florida, United States

Maybe YOU should get some spelling lessons yourself... you wrote then (as in past tense) instead of THAN!
I think YOU are the one who needs to get some "basic writing skills"...HONEY!!!
I hope your kids are better educated THAN you!!! LOL

6 0 Reply

1-20 of 24 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Brighter Image Lab. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Brighter Image Lab.
Filing a new complaint about
×