I can't believe all of the unhappy customers here, taxes are coming and was looking forward to getting these,unhappy customers don't pay, I know 23 years in harwdood flooring and even the littlest spot can prevent a finial payment being made, I go abouve and beyond for my customers I can see brighter imagedoes not .looks like the dentist was right I've all ready paid 6,000 for my top right side to be done took me 2 years to pay off so long the same guy doesn't even work there anymore my mother had dentures at 30 I'm 40 now this has been a struggle my whole life

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 11.

Comments

How do you think it would work if a floor customer sends you a photo of his living room. From this photo and the customer's measurements you pre-cut and pre-finish all the wood flooring planks, then ship it to his house with instructions on how to install.

How good do you think the average customer's floor would turn out? Not very well, don't you think?

Then how the heck did you ever think you could take an accurate impression yourself, then send it to a lab that has never seen you, and have them fabricate veneers?