1.5K views

The lower teeth never did fit after two adjustments.The upper teeth, they just had me keep making impressions over and over again without telling me what the problem was.

I paid for their "insurance" that the teeth could be remade twice both upper and lower. To my knowledge, everything was done by phone and I signed nothing. I have written them two certified letters requesting a refund or reasons for no refund. No answer.

If I can appear by phone for trial, I'm taking this to small claims court in Tarrant County. I'm also checking out the charities they work with to provide veneers to see if that's even true.

The people in this company obviously have no integrity or ethics.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Brighter Image Lab. The most disappointing about brighter image lab veneer from Brighter Image Lab was rip off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brighter Image Lab.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Brighter Image Lab to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brighter Image Lab?

Comments

Why would you sue them in their jurisdiction, which would be almost impossible for you without appearing in person.I don't know where you live, but you should look in to suing them in your jurisdiction.

Laws vary from state to state but, generally speaking, when suing over a commercial transaction the suit can frequently be brought in either jurisdiction--the originating or the destination.

If you can sue them locally it would be much more painful for them because someone will have to make the trip to your jurisdiction to answer the suit.Or, they could just ignore the subpoena, in which case the officers of the company will never again be able to risk travel to or through your state without risking arrest on a bench warrant.