Indian Head, Maryland
1K views

On 1-19-11 I purchased and paid for Brighter Image Dental Lab, Press-On Veneers.Today is 7-12-11 and I still have not received the product.

When I purchased I was assured at their website and verbally,on the phone, that I would be completely satisfied or I would receive a refund. They never gave a delivery date but said I would have them soon. I have ask for refund, as it has been six (6) MONTHS, but I have received no response. Sales manager/director, Laurie, sooo sweet and promises(lie) and promises(lie) but NEVER delivers on anything she says.

I sent an email to Bill, Pres./Director, but no response is his method also. They have now changed their policy to a NO REFUND after order, but I ordered when a refund was guaranteed.

They practice such divisive/fraudulent methods that they need authorities to come down on them and put a stop to it.What kind of business thinks it is acceptable to take your money, deliver nothing and then just ignore any requests for a refund?

Review about: Brighter Image Lab Veneer.

Had an Experience with Brighter Image Lab?

Comments

Brighter Image Dental Laboratory AKA MSC Development, Inc.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Their marketing campaign is designed to take advantage of you. They do not deliver a useable product. Delivery timelines of merchandise are exaggerated and never met. Customer service representatives are liars and deceivers.

If you think your experience with this company will be any different and you decide not to heed this warning, once you are dissatisfied and think you will get a refund of your money well, GOOD LUCK!

If you are a currently dissatisfied customer of Brighter Image Dental Laboratory AKA MSC Development, Inc.please join me on www.change.org where I have begun a petition to correct their business practices with hopes of them making good in providing services marketed or refund all money as a result of not being able to do so.

I also have been taken for 1198 dollars by these foul individuals!Everything that has been said here is absolutely true!Laurie is the worst kind of person talks to you very nicely while she's got her hand in your pocket ripping you off!

Total rip off company, I ordered veneers 10/20/2010 and to this day I have not received a working product.They also get an F rating from the BBB.

Poor quality, the set the sent to me had holes and did not fit. Now they refuse to work with.

I am out $1,925.00 DO NOT trust them.And Shelly Smiles is really Laurie Hall and she works for them.

I too have been rippeedddd off by these sinners.They are probably eaten dead people in their lab.

laurie sounding so sweat and all.SHe reals you in like a Devils deciple.j

I have appointed the Most High God to deal with them and their lies.

to Roslyn Luke #668062

File a larsoney report in the town! Bbb report! Consumer protecting agency!

contact your credit card company or bank and do a chargeback to get your money back

i never got my press on veneers, they were quick to charge my credit card but product never arrived after 3 months! Never returned my emails and calls!

I was concerned because my veneers showed up two weeks late but it was way worth the wait..I love them..

and I saved so much money.

snap on smiles dentist wanted $3,000.I'm a happy client now.