2.4K views
3.7

I have used this teeth replacement product for 4 years now.I have purchased 4 sets so far.

The product is getting better since my first set. They work very well but it may take time, and two attempts to get it right. My first set were not perfect but the second set was perfect. They break, so you have to handle them with care.

Don't eat with them. You can drink with them. great for photos and special events. They look natural.

I have awful teeth and this was a great solution for me.I am going to use this product for the rest of my life if possible.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Brighter Image Lab and uploaded a picture. He best about brighter image lab veneer from Brighter Image Lab was product was thin and fit my mouth. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brighter Image Lab.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Brighter Image Lab to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brighter Image Lab?

Comments

LOL your smile looks atrocious.Please go to a dentist to get the real thing.

Also, why would you come to a website called "pissedconsumer.com" to give a positive review?THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A FAKE REVIEW.

Go away and stop scamming people out of their money.

So what you're saying is that BIL is LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH when they say you can eat with their veneers on your teeth.Well, that's what it is!

I just watched a video from their FAQ wherein their front man says explicitly that you can eat with the things in your mouth.

Well, I'm glad you don't mind being lied to. For what you've forked over to BIL you probably could have gotten two sets of the real thing from a dentist, which would probably last you a lot longer than 4 years and not look like plastic costume teeth.

And hey, dude, sorry...but even in that tiny picture I can tell your teeth were made by Hasbro. Maybe they look better than what's underneath them but, look natural?

Um...no.