Brighter Image Lab - Good product. I have ordered 4 times.

20 of 39 Brighter Image Lab reviews

I have used this teeth replacement product for 4 years now.I have purchased 4 sets so far.

The product is getting better since my first set. They work very well but it may take time, and two attempts to get it right. My first set were not perfect but the second set was perfect. They break, so you have to handle them with care.

Don't eat with them. You can drink with them. great for photos and special events. They look natural.

I have awful teeth and this was a great solution for me.I am going to use this product for the rest of my life if possible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Product was thin and fit my mouth
  • What I disliked

Brighter Image Dental Lab Dental Veneers
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #701708 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brighter Image Lab? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 39 Brighter Image Lab reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 20 #1098032

LOL your smile looks atrocious. Please go to a dentist to get the real thing.
Also, why would you come to a website called "pissedconsumer.com" to give a positive review? THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A FAKE REVIEW.
Go away and stop scamming people out of their money.

5 0 Reply

Oct 13, 2015 #1047735

So what you're saying is that BIL is LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH when they say you can eat with their veneers on your teeth. Well, that's what it is! I just watched a video from their FAQ wherein their front man says explicitly that you can eat with the things in your mouth.
Well, I'm glad you don't mind being lied to. For what you've forked over to BIL you probably could have gotten two sets of the real thing from a dentist, which would probably last you a lot longer than 4 years and not look like plastic costume teeth.
And hey, dude, sorry...but even in that tiny picture I can tell your teeth were made by Hasbro. Maybe they look better than what's underneath them but, look natural? Um...no.

4 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Brighter Image Lab. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Brighter Image Lab.
Filing a new complaint about
×