WOW!Do yourself a favor and run fast away from this company.

i contracted them 5 months ago for both upper and lower veneers and I still do NOT have a product that fits my mouth. I've spent every week day this entire month of January again trying to get my order squared away. I was promised they had good impressions this time (3rd time) and promised both the uppers and lowers would be going out over night...and to my surprise today I received only uppers . They flat out lied to me.

It's a waste of money.

Worst customer service EVER as well.i'm going to file a small claims case against them as well as report them to the better business bureau and then I'm going to provide all of my details to

Review about: Brighter Image Lab Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Overall experience.

Comments

Would you be interested in getting a group together and filing a lawsuit against them for breach of contract? Please let me know

Nikkibartell@gmail.com

bostonblizzard
to Nikki #1422184

Yes Nikki i sure would. thank you.

to bostonblizzard #1422241

They don't realise but people are already getting together and seeking legal and media support

to Anonymous #1422243

Oh I guess they would know now cause they would rather spend there time looking at these reviews and making phony compliments to try and scam another victim. They have victimised so many people and people power will always win unless you fix your issues Brighter Image and listen to your customers and fix every problem accordingly. Have a real hard look at yourselves and how your operating cause your giving Texas a bad name.

to Anonymous #1423332

Holy crap, ok, thanks for putting this online cuz I was just browsing reviews to see if I should go with them. Wow, that's pretty bad sounding. You saved me so much time and agony, thank you!!