The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the teeth. After several returns & remakes I finally received one that almost stayed in place but cut the upper inside of the top lip where the edge of the veneer rubbed. In no way do they look real. You can't eat with them (even if they did fit). What do you do when you go out to dinner? Well I don't have to worry about that since I can't wear them anyway & wouldn't want to be seen in them if I could.
They will not refund for any reason. I feel very scammed & *** for believing their ads. Sorry I didn't check out these reviews before investing.
I'd really love to know what they used for the pics in their ad! Not even close.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible quality
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dental Veneers
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "2016 Chevrolet Colorado headlights! You can only see this at night. Totally scratched ! After a claim that has been open for two months I have been told that I..."
- "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..."
- "This company is the worst I have ever done business with. From the lies of shipping dates to damaged shipments to cheap material sent from China, re-wrapped "custom" seats, off..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."