3.3K views
1.5

The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the teeth. After several returns & remakes I finally received one that almost stayed in place but cut the upper inside of the top lip where the edge of the veneer rubbed. In no way do they look real. You can't eat with them (even if they did fit). What do you do when you go out to dinner? Well I don't have to worry about that since I can't wear them anyway & wouldn't want to be seen in them if I could.

They will not refund for any reason. I feel very scammed & *** for believing their ads. Sorry I didn't check out these reviews before investing.

I'd really love to know what they used for the pics in their ad! Not even close.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of brighter image lab veneer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Brighter Image Lab needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brighter image lab veneer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brighter Image Lab.

Had an Experience with Brighter Image Lab?

Comments

MOTHER OF GOD ! You are correct. They should have given a refund....

Very natural looking. What's the problem

to Anonymous #1132982

Look at the second pic. These are cheap junk, the original poster needs to sue.

Charlotte, Michigan, United States #955914

Go to Dr, Ross in Novi, he does the best work. They have a website and he displays the great work he has done

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #955371