Brighter Image Lab - Do not look real at all. Terrible fit after several remakes.
The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the teeth. After several returns & remakes I finally received one that almost stayed in place but cut the upper inside of the top lip where the edge of the veneer rubbed. In no way do they look real. You can't eat with them (even if they did fit). What do you do when you go out to dinner? Well I don't have to worry about that since I can't wear them anyway & wouldn't want to be seen in them if I could.
They will not refund for any reason. I feel very scammed & *** for believing their ads. Sorry I didn't check out these reviews before investing.
I'd really love to know what they used for the pics in their ad! Not even close.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible quality
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dental Veneers
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "I have used this teeth replacement product for 4 years now. I have purchased 4 sets so far. The product is getting better since my first set. They work very..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..."
- "This company is the worst I have ever done business with. From the lies of shipping dates to damaged shipments to cheap material sent from China, re-wrapped "custom" seats, off..."
- "2016 Chevrolet Colorado headlights! You can only see this at night. Totally scratched ! After a claim that has been open for two months I have been told that I..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."