Additional Fees

just an FYI to anyone who needs it...the director of this sorry company is named Bil Watson, he is on facebook...feel free to message him...and his email is info@71white.com...lets flood him with emails!!!

something has got to be done and people need to be taken care of and treated with respect!

you can send an email to heather wiggins, accounting@brighterimagelabs.com, and to michelle mathison at sales@brighterimagelabs .com...

spread the word!

i have been dealing with them for over a year, nothing good to say...at all. they have all my money, and i have absolutely NOTHING!!!

now they are threatening me with harassment...laughable

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "everything" of brighter image dental lab dental veneers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Brighter Image Lab needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brighter image dental lab dental veneers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brighter Image Lab.

Had an Experience with Brighter Image Lab?

Comments

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1279446

Thanks for speaking out loud.

I wouldn't to fall in the victim pool.

Sorry, I hope you feel better now.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1237810

I guess I have you beat my name is Esther Todd from Detroit Michigan I bought upper and lower veneers I ordered them in 2014 I have sent them back 8 times they have not one time fit you can't speak to anyone other than Heather she can only send an email then tell you every time there is no refund , they are scammers , i have never wore the veneer not one time because they have never fit

to Anonymous Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States #1279455

Send an email to info@71white.com..that is Bil Watson..the directors email..thats what i was told.,who knows if he ever sees them

Contact the texas attorney general as well.im still waiting...good luck